Saturday, March 12, 2011

World's Best Neighbors

My neighbor called me earlier to see if I needed some dinner brought over.  I told her we were going to just warm up leftovers because the kids were with their aunts.  She then asked if she could come and get some laundry to wash for us.  Same thing, with the kids gone, we don't have much laundry right now.  She then says, she will bring dinner over Monday and get the kids laundry to do for us then.  What can I say?
 
Last Saturday at Hailee's baptism, this same neighbor asked what she could do to help when I had my surgery.  She arranged for her daughter to take the kids the day of surgery and they would make sure they had pleanty to eat for lunch and dinner.  Then she offered to take a day off work to help if I needed it.  I truly am blessed to have this wonderful woman in my life.  Thanks Collett for everything you do for me and my family.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment