Thursday, March 3, 2011

I actually finished something early

I have a tendency to procrastinate, a lot.  I seem to work better with a little pressure.  I finished a number of the things I assigned myself yesterday, and I finished a couple of things that weren't on the list.  The big project that I finished is Hailee's dress for her baptism.  I still have 2 days, but it's already done.  I guess that would be a good thing since I have a ton of other things to do.  I took pictures of Hailee in her dress last week, for her invites, but it wasn't really finished. 

I took in the sides a bit, to make it a little more fitted and then I finished sewing all the lining.  Hooray for checking something off on the list.  I'll make sure to take plenty of pictures of her wearing it on Saturday, but for now, here it is all finished.  Also, I took a close up to show the fabric.  I think it is really pretty.  It is a pale pink with little glitter sparkles on it.  I think it is really pretty, and it is exactly what Hailee wanted.  "Not white, sparkly, like a princess."

Next items on my agenda, which I am also excited about:
~Making yummy cupcakes for our luncheon after the baptism.  Today I'll bake them, then tomorrow I get to do the fun part, decorating. 
~Registering my little Blake-man for kindergarten.  I can't even believe that he will be going to school this year.  They truly do grow up fast.  I guess that is why we have to make life great everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment