Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pain, Here I Come

Truck fixed, new dishwasher installed, dishes done, laundry all washed, house is as clean as it's gonna get, bills paid, Blake's hair cut (for reals), my hair highlighted...  I think I'm ready for a bit of pain now.  I'm supposed to be at the hospital at 1:00pm for surgery.  I'm not too worried, a little excited actually.  It has been 6 months since I first wrecked on my bike.  I'm done with the waiting game, hoping that my clavicle will heal.  I get to now go in for a bone graft that should fix it for good.  I guess the part that I am worried about, is everyone tells me that my hip will really hurt, from where they get the bone from. 
Well wish me luck, I'll make sure to get back on as soon as I'm feeling up to writing.

Here's a picture of Blakes hair and my newly highlighted hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment