Monday, March 7, 2011

A Perfect Day

Eight years ago, I had the best call a mom could ever hope for.  My little Hailee was born 6 weeks early and was expected to stay in the NICU for 5-6 weeks.  My pediatrician called to tell me that my premie baby was ready to come home after staying in the NICU for only 15 days.  What joy to be able to bring your first baby home.  Now eight years later, what a joy to see that little girl be baptized by her daddy.  Two of the most special people in my life, doing the things that our Heavenly Father would have them.  I am so greatful for Hailee and the decision she has made.  I am so greatful for my husband, Damon, to be worthy of the priesthood he holds, to be able to baptize and confirm our daughter.  I love both of you.

 After a very tearful morning, we were able to celebrate with family and friends, and don't forget, plenty of food.  I am so greatful for the wonderful people in our lives, for those who love and support our family, through our ups and downs.  Thank you, we love each of you.
Mary, Chloe, Kailin, Hailee, Blake, Andrea
The perfect day continued...
The kids went to Grandma Pack's house for dinner and a movie, while Damon and I went to dinner and a movie.  We met up with some of the greatest friends for Sheri's Birthday at Texas Roadhouse.  Good times, Good times.  After dinner we all went to see The Adjustment Bureau.  We haven't been to a movie in over a year, and I have to tell you, it was awesome.   Big screen is definitely the way to go. 

Nanny, Lacey, Sheri, Jen - Kevin, Galen, Damon, Rob
 I love being with friends and making memories.  I am so greatful for the friends that we have, and couldn't ask for any better.  I love you guys.  Thanks for the great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment