Wednesday, March 2, 2011

On your mark, get set....

It seems like there is so much to do, but so little time.  So I need to make it a little game for myself.  If I have a deadline or have to report to someone, I tend to work harder and get things accomplished faster.

First off, let's make a list.  What do I need to do?
Chores of course, they never end.  but lets simplify... Laundry- wash, fold and put away.  Dishes- also, never go away.  Sweep and Mop.  Make beds, and my worst chore ever... Bathrooms.
Bills- Sometimes this can be a stress in my life, but right now, I just procrastinate writing and mailing.
Grocery Shopping- I need to order hoagies for Hailee's baptism, and buy lots of cake mixes to go along with the regular groceries.
Bank- always gotta go to the bank
Car- new windshield, inspection, registration
Feed and Play with the kiddies.  Make sure they are clean and dressed.

I think that is plenty to start with, as I get things done, there will surely be more things added.  But lets make sure we have fun in the process.  I will be sure to put on some tunes.

I do have to make note that today is Dr. Suess' Birthday.  At school to celebrate the kids get to wear crazy socks and do their hair crazy.  So here are a few pictures of my little Hailee, ready for school.



Sometimes I wish they actually did give prizes for the best hair and socks.  Hailee would win every time.

On your mark, get set, Go... make it happen, because, no one else will do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment