Friday, March 11, 2011

It's Beautiful Outside...

and I'm stuck in the house watching the clock.  I have to keep up on my pain meds or I think I might die.  Okay maybe not die, but it does hurt.  When I first wrecked on my bike, it hurt so bad, I could barely move.  Once I had surgery, I felt great.  I went to Damon's flag football game, then to watch the young women play volleyball that very night. 
Pre-op, ready to get this thing done
Not this time.  I was worried about my hip, but I think my arm is hurting just as bad.  Also, coming out of surgery was a lot more difficult this time.  I was weak, very pale, nauseated, and I just felt terrible.  I'm trying to smile, but really I just feel miserable.
Best part of the whole thing, my sweetheart.  Helping me every step of the way (literally).  He helped me go to the bathroom and helped me as I threw up into the little baggie.  That's what I call true love.  Sadly I have to admit, that it takes these little (gross) things to remind me how lucky I am.  I love Damon and wouldn't trade him for the world.
Damon makes my life great.

No comments:

Post a Comment