Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lost Camera- Weekend Recap

I have been procrastinating posting for a couple of days.  We had a great weekend with some friends and I took some pretty cool pics.  But since we got home, I can't seem to find the camera.  I know it is in my house somewhere, but alas, you get a quick post until I find it. 
Thursday: we hung out with Carson and Rachel, I went and played Bunco with a bunch of friends, then more visiting late into the evening.
Friday: we went camping with some of my bestest friends and their little families.  We drove out to the Vernon Reservoir, set up camp, ate a bunch, and relaxed.  I love relaxing camp trips, especially being in the mountains with good friends.
Saturday we let the kids play in the reservoir, only Rob wanted to get in with them, he was great.  Then we ate a bunch of food (that's what we do best while camping).  Jaimie made a salad, that really I don't think counts as a salad.  Apples, snickers, and whip cream. MMM
Sunday we had a great big breakfast, then rushed home in time for church.  I am proud to say that when we got home, everyone got bathed, dressed, hair done, and we were in our seats in the chapel all in 45 minutes.  Awesome timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment