Friday, December 9, 2011

"That's so Annoying"

While vacuuming the living room, Blake came up to me with his hands over his ears and said, "that's so annoying".  (I have a really old, loud vacuum.)  I didn't realize that I usually vacuum while he is at school. 
Too bad for him, I'll vacuum whenever I please.
  
I'll tell you what is annoying though.  Raynaud's in the winter is quite annoying.
Raynaud's is a weird disorder that I have.  Pretty much my body over-reacts to stress or cold.
I lose circulation and feeling in my fingers and toes.  As soon as I warm up everything returns to normal.  I was told that I just need to "keep warm and don't stress". Ya, okay.
These pictures were taken after I started to warm up, the colder I get the more they turn white and go numb.  So like I said, it's annoying. 

Onto a lighter note.
Here are the kids snowmen that we made last night for our advent activity. 

We hung them up for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment