Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Little Helpers?

My kids were having a bit of a rough day, so I decided to put them to work.
While Hailee and Blake were helping me in the kitchen, I put the little girls to work washing walls.
Oh, they washed the wall all right.  They washed the paint right off the wall.

  
Phoenix is such a drama queen, look at that expression.  The problem was, once I told them to stop, she kept picking at the loose paint.  GRRRR.  Now I have, yet, another project.
Actually, I'm sure I have a lot of long over due touch-ups to do.

Thanks to some great friends, they came and took the little kids to play for awhile and left their older girls to help me catch up on some laundry that has been behind since my last surgery.   We accomplished a lot while we jammed to some Justin Bieber. Thanks again Cambria, Anna, and Hailee.

No comments:

Post a Comment