Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Prep and a Yummy Dinner

Gotta love all the things we do leading up to Christmas.
Here are some Chocolate covered pretzels I made last week.  I tried a different chocolate than I usually do, and sadly, they was a little disappointing.  Oh well, they look pretty.

While we were putting up the Christmas tree and decorating.  Phoenix pulled all of the garland out of the pail we use for firewood at Christmas time and climbed in it.  She didn't even know we were watching her until I took this still photo. 
Here's a little video of her, we missed the best part of her singing and rocking.

Here are some of the Christmas cards we made for one of our advent calendar activities.

Here is one of the Baby Jesus mangers the kids made for our FHE with friends.

And here is our Delicious dinner from last night.  A friend of mine found this recipe and tried it.  They loved it, so she posted the recipe for others to try.  Yep, it was delicious.  I should have made more potatoes, everyone wanted seconds.  So now I will share the same recipe with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment