Monday, May 2, 2011

Yeah for Spring

I don't know why we even "celebrate" the 2nd of February, Groundhog Day.  They say if the groundhog see's or doesn't see his shadow (I don't know which), we will have an additional 6 weeks of winter.  Really?  Here in Utah?  Only having snow until mid-March?  Let's be realistic.  The end of winter isn't until May or maybe even June.  Okay, maybe not the end of winter, but we can expect snow that late in the year here in Utah.  I am just glad to have a few days of warm weather. 
This is the perfect place to start a new book.  (No Lacey, I didn't take my own picture- Hailee did and she wanted me to take pictures of them on the trampoline)
I think Phoenix could sit up there for hours.

  This doesn't look an accident waiting to happen.
Check out Hailee's hair.
Damon even decided to take a break from studying to play in the sun.
Poor Blake get's bounced all over the place.

2 comments:

  1. Today was a wonderful day! Can't wait for more to come. Looks like you guys enjoyed it also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to be able to enjoy the fun of outside...finally! Plus (at least at our house) there is less fighting there than being cooped up inside all day. Glad you guys are having a good time.

    ReplyDelete