Thursday, May 19, 2011

Moab- Fisher Towers Trail

We did a lot of camping and hiking while in Moab.
The first night was a bit rough.  We got to camp late, had to set up everything in the dark, and it was colder than I wanted it to be.  I'm sure if I didn't get cold easy, it would be perfect.
The next morning we decided to go for a nice drive along the Green River, I'm not sure why it isn't called the Brown River, it looked like mud, but either way, the sights were awesome.
We drove about 20 miles north of Moab to the Fisher Towers trail head.
It's already an awesome site, and we haven't even started.


Happy family, -1 dog.


Rest breaks, with Hailee's insta-shade walking stick. 
With the little girls burning so easily we needed it.

 I love this shot of Damon, Phoenix, Hailee, Maddie, Blake and Rose.  I waited on one side to take this picture, then I had to run all the way around to catch up with the rest of the group.

 Check out this awesome view.
 Ryann was all worn out, so I packed her the entire way down.
As soon as they were in their car seats.

 Who's hungry?  The sisters paid for lunch for Damon's Birthday.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment