Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Laundry, Laundry, Laundry

It seems like every month or two I get behind on laundry.  Sometimes I just get behind on folding it and I have a mountain of clean laundry piled on my bed.  Then it comes bed time and all the laundry gets pushed on the floor.  Again the next day it all get piled up with the intention of folding it.  Finally it get's to a point that if we were to go for even one more day we would all have to go naked.
 Phoenix & Ryann after baths, while I was doing Hailee's hair.
 It was getting to that point this week... we couldn't go even one more day without doing laundry.
You know you have too much laundry when you can't fit all the piles in one picture.
The next step- actually putting it in the dressers and hanging it all in the closets.
Check- it only sat on the couch overnight.  I didn't want to wake the kids up to put it away.

Sad thing is that it will all be dirty in a matter of minutes, okay maybe in a matter of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment