Sunday, November 20, 2011

String Cheese and Carving Pumpkins

Recently I saw another recipe on pinterest that I wanted to try.
Pepperoni Pizza Pull-apart.
Put pepperoni and mozzarella inside bits of dough.  Bake, then dip in marinara sauce.
 Pepperoni Pizza Pull Apart Bread.. Each ball has Pepperoni & Cheese!
I decided to try it with my Olive Garden Breadstick recipe, pepperoni and string cheese.  I set everything on the counter, then had to answer the phone.  When I came back a few minutes later, this is what I found.
Apparently Phoenix wanted a snack.  Don't worry, I didn't use this cheese in my rolls, but they did turn out awesome either way.  Plus the kids didn't mind eating them with teeth marks.

2011 Pumpkin Carving FHE
EWWW... cleaning out the pumpkins.

Ryann's really scary monster.

Blake's mean skull.

Damon's sad old man.

Phoenix and Jen's witch.

And we missed getting a picture of Hailee's bat pumpkin.


No comments:

Post a Comment