Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ryann with straight hair?

My baby girl has had curly hair from the day she was born.  I never gave it any thought how she would look with straight hair, until now.  Is that even the same kid?  She looks so grown up.
 

Well the other day Damon was at work, again.  He has been working a lot of hours.  Anyway, Hailee, Blake and Ryann were spending the night at Grandma Pack's house and I was bored.  Phoenix and I decided to go shopping.  Well I found a really cool curling iron, and it came with a second curling iron for free, and because I was spending $45 with all the other little stuff, I could get a free straightener.  How could I pass on a deal like that?
I didn't pass on the deal and now I have a new favorite hairdo...
 

Everyone decided that they wanted curly hair too.  That wasn't too hard for Phoenix and Ryann (their hair is naturally curly).  And Blake decided he wanted in on the picture taking action too.




No comments:

Post a Comment