Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Partyin with the Power Rangers

Every year the Densley's have an awesome Halloween Party.
Here are all the guests for 2011.
Shrek, Fiona, Dragon, Gingy, Puss in Boots, and Donkey.
I made these costumes, plus the Power Rangers, in about 6 weeks, off and on.
(I sprayed my entire face green for this party, didn't like it so well.)

 
Power Rangers (Rob & Lacey)

Daphne and Fred from Scooby Doo (Nanny & Kevin)

Mr. Peanut and "I like salted nuts" (Nate & Shayla)

Ghost Buster Vankman, Stay Puff Marshmallow and Slimer (Franco & Jodi)
(Workerman Steve and Kristen dressed as Steve in the background)

Cowboy and Indian woman (Riley & Krista)

Retro Batman (Sheri)

Happy Tree and Bob Ross

Good times, great food, amd awesome company.
I totally should have taken pictures of our pumpkin bocce ball game.
I guess we were having too much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wait, now I remember. You are the one that sews amazing Halloween costumes! (Referring to my comment on your coat post.)

    ReplyDelete