Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Catch up & Blake Starts Kindergarten

For the sake of time, I'll summarize, then post pictures and details in my next few posts.
Since I last posted I went on an awesome young women leader retreat.  We played games, stayed up way to late, and did a bunch of 4 wheeling. 
Then our family went down to Manti for a family reunion, which helped us recognize how big of rednecks we truly are. 
Then there were the final preparations for girls camp and to Camp Everett from Monday to Friday. 
Which was also, Hailee's first week of 3rd grade.  So sad I missed it.
Then Friday to Saturday, Damon took Blake to a father and sons camp out. 
Then this morning my cute little Blake started kindergarten.

They grow up so fast.  I got a little emotional when I dropped him off.

I have to admit, it has been a bit different with only 2 kids running around the house this morning.  I think I can get used to this, for a little while at least. 



No comments:

Post a Comment