Sunday, August 21, 2011

Eating Worms

Hailee: "Mom will you come to school today to watch me eat a worm?"
Really, this is what kids do at school these days?

Hailee's class has been reading:
Then they did some studies and experiments with worms, watched the movie, and today they get to eat them.  Washed, breaded, then fried.
Mrs. Robert's class has been eating fried worms for the last 5 years.  Why?  I have no idea, but I'll be there to watch.

Waiting on the school grass for their turn.

Maybe add a little BBQ sauce or mustard?

Cory (tried it with soy sauce), Brycen, Jordan, Rodrigo

Priscilla, Hailee, Sally, Kaylee

EWWW!  The worst part was watching her pick it out of her teeth.

Sebastian, Kyle, Sheldon, Ariana (tried it with mayo), Kallie, Lollie, Gladys

Kaiden, Jacob, Mikey, Hailee (completely grossed out), Corbin.

Surprisingly the girls ate more than the boys, the boys just spit them out. 
I guess this could be considered to be a good experiment, but really I think I'll pass on the eating worms part.

No comments:

Post a Comment