Friday, August 26, 2011

Bunco

Food, friends, and fun.
Once a month, guaranteed girls night out?  Yes please.
A few years ago, my sister-in-law, Jeanette, asked if I would like to sub in her bunco group.  I didn't know what Bunco was, but sure.  Dice rolling game with dinner and treats, I'm in.  Soon enough, I was a regular.  Too bad everyone lived so far away from each other.  After a while longer, I started inviting a couple of my friends to be subs.  But same thing, everyone lived so far away.  Next thing I knew, we were asking a bunch of friends who lived close, if they would like to start a new bunco group.  We have now been playing with an awesome group for close to 2 years.  Not that the other group wasn't awesome, it's just a lot easier when we only have to drive 2-5 minutes to each others houses.

Last night we had bunco at my house... thanks again ladies for the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment