Thursday, August 4, 2011

Visiting Oakcrest/YW Leader Overnighter

Every year the 7th and 8th grade girls get to go to Oakcrest girls camp.  On Thursday night of our stakes week, the stake leaders and the bishops get to visit and spend some time with our amazing girls.  I think this is why I truly love my calling.
Pres. Peck and Pres. Nielson
Awesome Stake YW Presidency.
Visiting priesthood leaders.  Girls with their camp counselors.
The girls showing off their drumming skills and their new (mismatched) socks.

Then the Friday following we went to our stake camp director's cabin for some good times.
Julie, Tiff, Jen, & Roxanne- stopped for a quick photo on our way to the cabin.

Friday night we ate a delicious Navajo taco dinner, went 4 wheeling, and played games. 
Jen & Vickie, Norma & Dawn
LeeAnn & Ruth, Judy, Brandy & Dawn, Norma & Julie, Jen & Vickie
Roxanne & Tiff (missed the previous group pictures due to taking pics.)
But check out the awesome sunset, even if the camera is set on a rock.

Judy's awesome cabin with plenty of room.  The 16th ward leaders.
I found me a cozy place by the fire(place).

Saturday morning most of the leaders headed home, probably to sleep.
But we stake leaders stayed for some more fun.
I think I got this 4 wheeling thing down.  This was by far the most I've driven at once.

 The Fearless Stake Leaders
Roxanne, Judy, Dawn, Norma, Julie (hiding again), Jen, Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment