Monday, July 11, 2011

Rain? Sun? Make Up Your Mind.

For Family Home Evening we were planning on going for a family walk.  Usually we walk around our neighborhood, but we decided to head the the neighborhood a little further south.  Well that was until it started raining.  I think we have had enough moisture in this so called desert that we live in.  I looked out the window to see if maybe it was just a quick sprinkle that would allow us to still go for our walk.

The sun is shining and the sky is blue.  Why is it raining?

I took a video to show how sunny and nice it is, but my camera sucks.  At least it shows the sun glaring off the camera and you can see the rain soaking the ground.  You can even hear birds chirping.

Anyway, we decided to play games with the kids. 
I really don't know what it is about the game Cootie, that kids like so much.
I am just amazed that we still have every single piece that is came with.

We had a simple spiritual lesson and the kids had fun, that's what matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment