Friday, April 1, 2011

Counting Sheep

I think I have ruined my internal clock the last few weeks.  I have been watching a ton of movies, which makes me sleepy, so I nap.  Not such a bad thing, I'm taking it easy, right?  Well when it makes it so I can't sleep at night, it's a problem.
Last night was one of these nights.  I fall asleep at 10:30pm as usual, but then at 12:30am, I am awake again.  I get up, get a drink, take a potty break, and climb back in bed.  An hour later, I am still "trying" to fall asleep.  Finally I stop trying and give in to thinking.  Not about anything in particular, but then I start thinking about counting sheep.  Where on earth did that idea come from?  Did shepherds fall asleep regularly while counting their sheep?  Who ever knows please share.  I should ask Damon, he always knows the answer to every random question.  Anyway.... so I'm "thinking" and decided I really need to sleep.  I roll over and see this:
Yep- The Serta Sheep.  I guess Damon was trying to save time.  After showering at night, get dressed in your work clothes, so you don't have to get dressed in the morning. 
I need to get a Serta mattress so I won't be waking up to these guys anymore. 

1 comment:

  1. maybe sheep seems friendly and nice. They are also fluffy. Makes you feel like you are laying on a pillow? Thanks for visiting my blog!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete