Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

I have been meaning to update the pictures in my living room for quite awhile, the current ones are a year and a half old.  Since kids change so fast, the pictures are completely out of date.
So for Labor day (Damon had the day off work) we headed out for the day.
First to Saltair, by the Great Salt Lake:
(these are unedited pictures) 



Nice pictures, but not quite the lighting I wanted.
Plus some stupid people walked right in our shot.

So we headed out to Grantsville to see what cool backgrounds we could find.
Some farmer's fence...
(unedited pictures)



Again, really nice pictures, but a bit too much going on in the background for portraits.
But the group shots were perfect.
Handsome boys.

Beautiful girls.

This is the final picture that we used for the living room wall.

Then for some close-ups we went to an old dairy barn with a really cool wood door.
Here are the final pictures we chose. (with only minimal editing/cropping)  
Blake 5, Hailee 8 
Jen, Damon
Phoenix 2, Ryann 3

Me and my sweetheart.

I want to thank my awesome sisters-in-law, Rose, Denise, and Veronica, for helping us with a few of these great shots.  I hope you all had as much fun as we did.  Plus I think we got some pretty great pictures of you guys too.  Here are a couple of my favorites (only cropped).

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are all so cute. You have a very photogenic family.

    ReplyDelete