Monday, January 4, 2016

Ryann Got Baptized

It's not very often that I get to sit down and do a little blogging, but I have to tell you, when the kids are in bed and the house is quiet, it is quite relaxing.
Tonight I thought I would talk about miss Ryann.  This young lady is the best big sister.  She is so helpful with her younger brothers and she just loves being a "little mama".  She is very smart and does very well in school.  All of her teachers have just loved having Ryann in their classes.  Ryann has a very sweet spirit and is always trying to do what is right.  But I have to tell you that this young lady sure does have a stubborn side, I won't say which parent she gets that from. 
I am so proud of Ryann and for her decision to be baptized and become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  There was a short period of time that we though we might have to change the day of her baptism or maybe even have someone else baptize her.  She was willing to wait as long as her daddy go to do it.  They practiced a few "dry runs", to make sure that daddy's healing arm would be up to the task. 
Sweet giggly girl.







I love how much family support we have.


Miss Ryann Jennifer Pearson and her daddy, on her baptism day.
Sure enough, Ryann was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on November 7, 2015.  We love you Ryann.

No comments:

Post a Comment